Thursday, May 23, 2013

Finals Are Coming


I couldn't resist. I'm a Throner. I haven't read the books yet. I really, really need to do that. Yet another thing on my To-Do list.

I had a Spanish test today. Started studying for it today, too. In my defense, I found out about the test yesterday. I'm hoping to score over a 79% and pass the class with a 95%. Then I remember there's a final. Of course.

On the bright side, I only have one more math test left if all goes well.

Our school's first softball game of the season was just an hour ago. We won! 18-5. I played 2nd base- something that I only did once ever... In the third grade. I was nervous and stressed out as usual, but all went pretty well. I was quite happy.

If I could locate my camera, I would be making lots of Youtube videos, especially with my NEW GUITAR. It's beautiful. Yet, alas, my camera is no where to be found.

School ends in 6.5 days, and one, maybe two days, I won't be there.


So, the clock ticks, as my one Spanish final, one math test, one English test, one biology test, and one band lesson draw nearer and nearer.


Adieu!

~Em

No comments:

Post a Comment